Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grace

Well, I am officially throwing in my 365 days project and calling it 31 days of January instead. That's how long it took for me to be tired of the whole thing.

And as for my grace postings, I've gotten kind of lax about those too. Because sometimes? It's just too  hard to stop and thinking of five good things. How pathetic is that?

So tonight I am thankful for:
1. The ability to pick and choose what works for me and give up what doesn't.
2. Healthy children.
3. My own health, overall. Forget the occasional cold and sinus headache, at least I'm not cruising the grocery store in a Little Rascal scooter.
4. Good friends that are always willing to prop me up when I sag.
5. A good bra able to do the same thing : )

1 comment:

  1. You can't stop now-you were part of the inspiration for my own list that I just started! I'm giving myself a limit though-I'm just going through the alphabet and doing a different letter each day. Otherwise, I think I would get stuck too. Maybe you could start doing weekly postings instead of daily? :)

    ReplyDelete